Our Amazing Rock Star Cleanouts Include:
- Draining of the pond and relocation of fish (if applicable) into a 500 gal portable pond with aeration.
- Pressure wash all rocks that are a part of the pond design whether inside or outside of the water.
- Hand pick all leaves and debris in the bottom of the pond.
- Drain all water in the skimmer box and remove all debris in the bottom as well as clean the pump face plate, skimmer net and filter.
- Remove all and wash all filters and rocks/media from the bio falls, and clean out the inside of the bio falls box.
- Re-introduce new live beneficial bacteria into the pond as well as algecide if needed.
- To insure that your fish live through the process we will always save at least 500 gallons of your water to put back in the pond if you have fish and the rest will be filled with your garden hose. The health and safety of your fish are our number 1 priority during a cleanout. We handle them with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Installation of your pump if you have stored it inside for the winter.
- Recovering any bare spots where liner is showing with your rocks.
- We also usualy carry river rocks and pea gravel on our trailer so if the bottom of your pond or stream is looking bare we can add fresh rocks for you during the cleanout.
- We carry lots of different pond products in our trailer for sale such as algacide, beneficial bacteria, filters, skimmer box nets, autofills, aerators and led aquatic lights.
- Please text us a few good pictures of your pond to 720-422-4200 for a price quote and scheduling availability.