WE LOVE OUR JOB!! Our water feature clean outs are a step above the rest! Don’t settle for quick spray and go clean out. If you are going to spend your hard earned money on it make sure you call the best. We will always give you a through clean out of your water feature, we work hard to make sure water feature is super clean! We have over forty five 5 Star ratings online as of March 2020 and we earned every single one of them!
Our Amazing Rock Star Cleanouts Include:
- Draining of the pond and careful relocation of fish (if applicable) into a 500 gal portable pond.
- Pressure wash all rocks that are a part of the pond design whether inside or outside of the water.
- Hand pick all leaves and debris in the bottom of the pond.
- Drain all water in the skimmer box and remove all debris in the bottom as well as clean the pump face plate, skimmer net and filter.
- Remove all and wash all filters and rocks/media from the bio falls, and clean out the inside of the bio falls box.
- Re-introduce new live beneficial bacteria into the pond as well as algecide if needed.
- To insure that your fish live through the process we will always save at least 500 gallons of your water to put back in the pond if you have fish and the rest will be filled with your garden hose. The health and safety of your fish are our number 1 priority during a cleanout. We handle them with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Installation of your pump if you have stored it inside for the winter.
- Recovering any bare spots where liner is showing with your rocks.
- We also usualy carry river rocks and pea gravel on our trailer so if the bottom of your pond or stream is looking bare we can add fresh rocks for you during the cleanout.
- We carry lots of different pond products in our trailer for sale such as algacide, beneficial bacteria, filters, skimmer box nets, autofills, aerators and led aquatic lights.
- Please text us a few good pictures of your pond to 720-422-4200 for a price quote and scheduling availability.
- If your pond does not have fish we will leave the filling of the pond up to you after we leave. If it does have fish we will put in the whatever amount of water we have saved of yours and the rest of the water can be filled by you.
- Our friendly smiles are included too!